Indium Corporation is a leading joining and bonding materials innovator for medical, aerospace, and automotive applications. We manufacture a variety of braze materials, such as silver- and gold-based brazing preforms.
- Industrial: transformers, motors, drill bits, down-hole, telecommunications
- Transportation: condensers, heat-exchangers
- Medical: dental, MRI, X-ray, surgical instruments
- Electrical: crystal oscillator-attach, hermetic sealing, solder pads
- Appliance: U-bends, compressors, AC, evaporators, valve control, refrigeration, heat-exchangers, condensers,
- Step soldering/metal joining: In many applications, combinations of solders and brazes are used for various melting and processing temperatures.
Our team can help you choose the right materials for your brazing and soldering applications.
Indium Corporation offers a full range of specialty solder and braze alloys. In many brazing/metal joining applications, various combinations of braze alloys are used because of specific melting and processing temperatures. By knowing the key characteristics of each market, our team can guide you to find the right solution to suit your application. We also service our customers with both small run and high volume needs.
Braze Indalloy® Reference Guide
Our braze alloys are grouped into alloy families, with most in the gold (Au) and silver (Ag) families. This table features our most common Indalloy® suggestions. Contact our technical team to discuss your specific application and metallurgical property needs.
Preform packaging is critical for two reasons:
- Protection during shipping and handling
- Ease of introduction into the manufacturing process
Because of these needs, Indium Corporation offers several packaging alternatives:
- Jar or bulk pack
- Bulk tray pack
- Array tray pack
- Tape & reel
- Waffle pack
We also can create customized packaging solutions to meet your needs and processes.
Product Specialist, High-Temperature Applications
From One Engineer to Another®
All of Indium Corporation’s products and solutions are designed to be commercially available
unless specifically stated otherwise.