Indium Corporation participates in more than 50 trade shows worldwide. In addition to major shows, we exhibit at most local SMTA and IMAPS shows.
If you are interested in additional information, or would like to know if the Indium Corporation will be in attendance at a particular show, please e-mail email@example.com.
Look for the Indium Corporation at these upcoming trade shows:
Indium Corporation is presenting the following papers:
- "Voiding Control with Preform Soldering" by Dr. Ning-Cheng Lee, Vice President of Technology
- "Avoid the Void" by Edward Briggs, Senior Technical Support Engineer
- "Evaluating the Effect of SMT Material & Process Variables on Voiding Under QFNs" by Maria Durham, Technical Support Engineer for Semiconductor and Advanced Assembly Materials and Brandon Judd, Technical Support Engineer for Southwest/Rocky Mountains U.S.
- "Metallic TIM Testing and Selection for IC, Power, and RF Semiconductors" by Tim Jensen, Product Manager for Engineered Solders Materials and David Saums of DS&A LLC
- "Challenges in Fine Feature Solder Paste Printing for SiP Application" by Sze Pei Lim, Semiconductor Product Manager for Southeast Asia and Kenneth Thum, Senior Technical Support Engineer
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
From One Engineer to Another®
All of Indium Corporation’s products and solutions are designed to be commercially available
unless specifically stated otherwise.