Indium Corporation has launched Indium10.1HF Solder Paste, a new solder paste specifically formulated to achieve ultra-low voiding in bottom termination component (BTC) assemblies and improve reliability by minimizing voiding and maximizing ECM and head-in-pillow performance.
Indium10.1HF is an air reflow, no-clean, halogen-free, Pb-free solder paste with a flux chemistry engineered to improve reliability with:
- High ECM performance under low standoff components, RF shields without proper ventilation, and components in low-clearance cavities
- Solder beading minimization
- Very low bridging, slump, and solder balling
- Excellent wetting to a variety of common fresh and aged metallizations and surface finishes
- High print transfer efficiency with low variation
Indium10.1HF is compatible with lead-free alloys such as SnAgCu, SnAg, and other alloy systems favored by the electronics industry. This solder paste is halogen-free per IEC 61249-2-21, test method EN 14582.
For more information about Indium10.1HF Solder Paste, visit www.indium.com/indium10.1HF.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email email@example.com. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.