Indium Corporation will feature NanoFoil® at the Society of Vacuum Coaters (SVC) Technical Conference April 23-24 in Providence, R.I.
NanoFoil® is an engineered material that enables room temperature solder bonding, NanoBonding®. The material is industry accepted and proven to lower manufacturing costs, while providing repeatable and reliable bonds. NanoFoil® is an instantaneous heat source, applicable to a variety of applications in many industries.
NanoFoil® simplifies the sputtering target bonding process, while increasing margins and lowering capital expenditures by providing:
- Reliable, repeatable, controlled bonds for target bonders and target manufacturers
- Easy ignition in any environment – even under water
- Thermal conductivity of 25-30w/mK
- Activation by laser, induction/resistance heating, and electrical pulse
- A controlled reaction velocity of 2-10 milliseconds
NanoFoil® is environmentally non-toxic and non-hazardous. It has a low profile of 10-150 microns in thickness and is available in sheets, preforms, powders, and particles.
Indium Corporation will be exhibiting at booth number 313.