Technical Support Engineers
Indium Corporation is committed to providing the very best engineering support. To us, that means providing you with access to experienced, tested, and proven technical talent. We are proud to have some of the most experienced and committed technical support engineers in the industry. These engineers are standing by to support your next material evaluation, process upgrade, or new product introduction.
Our technical support engineers are committed to continuous learning to make sure we have the most relevant information on the most current issues facing our industry. In addition, Indium Corporation's technical support engineers have achieved industry certifications from the SMTA, IPC, and Dartmouth's Thayer School of Engineering.
- SMTA Certification program is the industry's most respected sign of approval. It is unique in that it recognizes and certifies the entire SMT assembly process at an engineering level.
- IPC certification program is an industry-developed and approved program. It uses the two-tier "train the trainer" approach for standardized classroom training to assure understanding of criteria in the industry's most popular documents. Indium Corporation engineers are certified in both IPC-A-600 and IPC-A-610-D.
- Lean Six Sigma program is a combined process-improvement methodology that accelerates processes, increases efficiency, and reduces or eliminates variation. Lean Six Sigma program, provided by Dartmouth's Thayer School of Engineering, provides valuable business tools to achieve process excellence.
Engineers are trained to:
- Redesign flow to better account for customer and supplier variability
- Analyze the root cause of product problems
- Make informed decisions about cost benefit of a company project
- Capture meaningful metrics to help know and grow your business
- Experiment to determine best practices to deliver quality, every time
Two decades of focus on these issues:
- SMT process (simulation, development, and optimization)
- SMT analytics (process, materials, and techniques)
- SMT networking (co-suppliers, consortia, trade associations, practitioners)
Put us to work for you:
- Email us now