Collection and Use of Customer Contact Information
- When interacting with the Site, we may ask you to provide us with customer contact information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, job title and company in return for information that you deem has value to you.
- We may use that customer contact information to contact you and deliver additional information targeted to your interests.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your customer contact information to third parties.
Collection and Use of Customer Data
We may collect and process the following data from and about you:
- Details related to your use of our Site – e.g., pages you visited, documents you downloaded, etc.
- Details of any e-mail communications, chat conversations, or other electronic interactions that you have with us and our social media sites.
- Cookies or other tracking information as discussed below.
We and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) store or collect certain usage information when you visit or interact with our Site, such as:
- Your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to the device you used to access our Site. Our computers identify your device by its Device Identifier.
- Your browser type, operating system, hardware, and mobile network information.
- The URL that referred you to our Site.
- Your location and other information, including the time of day.
We use the information described above to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services and the Site. We also use this information to offer you tailored content.
Cookies are pieces of information that some websites transfer to a visitor’s web browser when first visiting the Site or page. They are used for record-keeping purposes and make site navigation easier by performing certain functions, such as saving passwords relevant to the site, remembering personal preferences, or analyzing how well our website is performing. They even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
Links to Other Web Sites
Social Media Widgets
We may keep track of the pages our users visit within our Sites, in order to determine what services and products are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular area. Personal identifiable information will be obtained such as name, e-mail, company name, title, phone number and IP address (anything else that the forms cover) and will be used to provide customizable solutions for specific needs.
The Site collects anonymous information using Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects information such as how often you visit the Site, what pages you look at, and when. We use the information received from Google Analytics to improve the Site and track behaviors. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit the Site, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google.
Accessing Customer Contact Information
If your customer contact information changes, or if you would like to have your contact information removed from our database, you may contact Indium Corporation by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
From One Engineer to Another®
All of Indium Corporation’s products and solutions are designed to be commercially available
unless specifically stated otherwise.