SUNTAB™ PV Ribbon
Is your PV Ribbon supplier a global leader in soldering interconnect solutions?
Indium Corporation has decades of soldering expertise in the PV industry.
- Minimal Camber
- Uniform Coating Thickness
- Decades of Soldering Experience
- Rolled from round wire
- Made in U.S.A.
- Softer Material available
Let the soldering experts at Indium Corporation solve your PV module assembly challenges.
Indium Corporation manufactures high quality solder coated solar tabbing and bus ribbon for all c-Si and thin film solar technologies. Our market-proven, reliable PV ribbon offers excellent tabbing efficiency and electrical conductivity, while maximizing throughput. A flexible manufacturing process allows us to fulfill custom orders from evaluation and research quantities to full-scale production volumes.
- High quality, market-proven PV ribbon
- Consistent, uniform dimensions
- Unique low temperature alloy coatings
- Custom solutions tailored for your module
- Compatible with tabber/stringer equipment
- SUNTAB™ soft PV ribbon available
Solar Tabbing Ribbon Research Kits come with everything you need to evaluate how Indium Corporation materials will work with your solar cells and assembly process. The kits can be used to:
- Evaluate which tabbing ribbon size is best for your design
- Determine which flux is best for your operation
- Experiment with new solder coating alloys
- Assemble a few solar panels
Solar Blog Posts
Folks, Many agree that the greatest technical achievement of human kind was landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to earth. (Just think about the fact that all of this was done with less computing power than your smartphone!). Some of the folks involved in this effort joined…
Being the Indium Corporation, we know what indium is, where it comes from, and how to use it. But sometimes we forget that not everyone is as immersed in indium as we are. So what is indium? Of course it is an element with an atomic number of 49, an atomic weight of 114.818amu, a relative…
I’m not a chemist, so the first time I heard that we sell gallium trichloride (GaCl3) I was wondering “what the heck is this stuff, and what is it used for?” Years later, I’m still not a chemist, but I do understand what gallium trichloride is and what it’s used for. Gallium…
This page is owned by:
Director, Solar Products
From One Engineer to Another®
Indium Corporation — ©1996–2013. All Rights Reserved. | Site Map