“Power-Safe” NC-SMQ®75 Die-Attach Solder Paste
Indium Corporation’s “Power-Safe” NC-SMQ®75 is an ultra-low residue, halogen-free, die-attach solder paste that leaves a completely benign, almost undetectable residue of approximately 0.4 weight percent of paste.
NC-SMQ®75 is the only solder paste suitable for use in non-cleaned clip bonded applications in power semiconductor die-attach assemblies.
It is designed for reflow in a nitrogen or forming gas atmosphere of 100 ppm oxygen or less and can survive the high temperatures associated with both high-lead (Pb) and gold-tin alloy reflow.
- Ultra-low post-reflow residue <0.5%w/w of solder paste
- “Power-Safe” residue compatible with overmolding compounds without delamination
- Consistent dispensing deposit size without clogging (Powder types 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Airlessly syringe-packed (bubble-free)
- Wide range of alloy compatibility
- Reflow up to 400°C
- Low oxygen or forming gas needed (<100ppmO2)
- Low-voiding for smaller die (< 6mm x 6mm)
- Meets <5% single, <10% total industry voiding standard
- Good wetting with common metal finishes
Related Markets and Applications
Related Technical Documents
NC-SMQ®75 Technical Documents
No presentations to display
No application notes to display
Safety Data Sheets
From One Engineer to Another®
All of Indium Corporation’s products and solutions are designed to be commercially available
unless specifically stated otherwise.