Indium10.8HF Solder Paste
- Excellent non-wet open resistance
- Low voiding on BGA/CSP/QFN
- Superior printing performance
- Good all-around balanced performance
Indium10.8HF Pb-Free Solder Paste Addresses Non-Wet Opens (NWOs)
Indium10.8HF solder paste enables low
cost-of-ownership to PCB assembly customers through an all-around balanced performance, including stencil printing yields, voiding, and soldering yields.
Indium10.8HF is versatile, with a balanced set of properties:
- Meets leading OEM standards for
non-wet open resistance
- Oxidation barrier technology delivers strong resistance to:
- Head-in-pillow defects
- Graping (non-coalescence of powder particles)
- Strong surface oxide cleaning and pad wetting during reflow ramp
- Low voiding on BGSs, CSPs, and QFNs
- Outstanding printing performance with high transfer efficiency and low variability
- Excellent response-to-pause
Indium10.8HF solder paste is best suited for applications with non-wet open induced defects. These are typically BGA microprocessors with thin core substrates and high IO counts that are found in PCs and tablets.
Related Markets and Applications
Indium10.8HF Technical Documents
No presentations to display
Product Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheets
Solder Paste Blog Posts
Re-exploring solder paste's "five ball rule" in SMT stencil printing.
Vacuum Reflow can help reduce voiding in SMT assembly but the process varies from conventional convection reflow. Here's how to achieve the best results possible.
From One Engineer to Another®
All of Indium Corporation’s products and solutions are designed to be commercially available
unless specifically stated otherwise.