Technical Support Engineer
Phone: +1 (315) 853-4900 x2224
- 6 Sigma Green Belt
Adam is an experienced Technical Support Engineer based at Indium Corporation’s global headquarters in Clinton, N.Y., USA. He takes pride in providing leading-edge technical support for customers around the globe through SMT process optimization, material recommendations, and customer training. Adam has worked with small, medium, and multi-national customers in Europe, Asia, and South America to provide them with the most efficient and cost-effective processes and products. He specializes in planning and executing customer and internal designs-of-experiments to give customers the data they need to ensure long-term reliability for their end product.
Adam has over 5 years of experience in SMT troubleshooting. He is a Certified SMT Process Engineer and regularly shares his expertise with a wide audience, both as an active blogger (over 35 blog posts) and as an author and presenter of technical papers to an international audience.
His technical papers include:
- Rosin vs. Non-Rosin Wave Flux Which Creates More Reliable Electronic Assemblies? (SMTAI 2015)
- Types of Solder Preforms and Difficult Geometries (IMAPS 2015)
- Reinforced Solder Preforms for High-Reliability and Low Voiding (SMTA Pan Pac 2017)
- A Comprehensive Guide to X-Ray Inspection (Global SMT & Packaging 2017)
- The Effect of Vacuum Reflow Processing on Solder Joint Voiding and Thermal Fatigue Reliability (SMTAI 2017)
- Practical Implementation of Assembly Processes for Low Melting Point Solder Pastes (SMTAI 2017)
- Determining SAC305 Solder Performance Variances of Recycled Tin to Validate Supply Chain Recycling Initiatives (APEX 2020)
Adam has a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from Clarkson University and is nearing completion of his master’s degree in engineering management.
Adam lives in Rome, N.Y. In his spare time, he plays the saxophone, cooks, and remodels his house.