Indium Corporation to Feature Innovative Alloy, Solder Paste at Productronica
October 17, 2019
Indium Corporation will feature an innovative alloy and solder paste with high-reliability and enhanced-performance capabilities at Productronica, Hall A4, Booth 214, November 12-15, in Munich, Germany.
Indium8.9HF Solder Paste is an industry-proven solder paste series that delivers no-clean, halogen-free solutions designed to produce low-voiding, enhance electrical reliability, and improve stability during the printing process.
- Increases electrical reliability via enhanced surface insulation resistance (SIR) that inhibits current leakage and dendritic growth
- Ensures low-voiding on bottom termination components (ex. QFN, DPAK, LGA)
- Delivers supreme product stability with:
- Excellent response-to-pause, even after being left on the stencil for 60 hours
- Enhanced printing and reflow performance after remaining at room temperature for one month
- Consistent printing performance for up to 12 months when refrigerated
- Offers excellent pin-in-paste and through-hole solderability
- Resists premature flux spread to prevent surfaces from oxidizing
- Performs with both Pb and Pb-free alloys.
Indalloy®292 is an innovative alloy that is engineered to provide advanced reliability for high-performance applications, offering excellent thermal cycling performance at -40/150°C conditions, high shear strength, and low solder joint cracking. Additionally, the alloy provides pinhole elimination, which improves joint appearance. Indalloy®292 offers outstanding printability, stability, and enhanced SIR performance when paired with Indium8.9HF Solder Paste.
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.