Sixteen Indium Corporation Experts Certified by SMTA
April 4, 2022
Indium Corporation is pleased to announce that 16 employees have earned SMTA certification as part of its ongoing mission to invest in its technical talent to ensure customer success through professional development.
These team members join several of their colleagues around the globe as Certified SMT Process Engineers (CSMTPEs):
- Timothy Raner, research associate
- Ryan Mayberry, technical support engineer
- Dr. Casey Rowland, research chemist
- Dr. Jay Decker, research chemist
- Jenny Gallery, product specialist
- Dr. Mohan Gamage, research chemist
- Tyler Hutchinson, senior product specialist
- Brian Rundell, technical support engineer
- Tyler Richmond, research associate
- Joseph Hertline, product manager – ESM/power electronics
- Elaina Montague, research chemist
- Matthew Gruber, technical support engineer
- John Swick, technical sales engineer – automotive
- Dr. Arnab Dasgupta, research technologist
- Claire Hotvedt, product development specialist
- Dr. Hyoryoon Jo, research chemist
SMTA's CSMTPE Certification is a unique program that is sponsored by the Surface Mount Technology Association (SMTA), which recognizes and certifies competence across the entire SMT assembly process at an engineering level. This certification is one of the electronics assembly industry's most respected validations of process excellence.
About Indium Corporation
Indium Corporation is a premier materials refiner, smelter, manufacturer, and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Germany, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the U.S.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email Jingya Huang. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.linkedin.com/company/indium-corporation/ or @IndiumCorp.