Code of Conduct
Indium Corporation’s Code of Conduct represents our professional commitment to our customers, our peers, our organization, and ourselves.
- We respect the integrity and privacy of the intellectual property and proprietary information of our employees, suppliers, and customers.
- We will not tolerate bribes, extortion, misrepresentations of business records, false or misleading advertisements, or other unethical conduct designed to obtain unfair advantage.
- We source all materials and supplies (including gold and tin) from proper and professional sources; suppliers are not from “conflict” regions.
- We encourage all employees, customers, and suppliers to report the improper conduct of any employee or representative of the company.
- We believe that all of our employees deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
- We are committed to abiding by the laws governing each of our locations.
- We encourage a friendly work environment with direct communications between employees and company leaders. We maintain a workplace free from harsh, inhumane, or harassing behavior.
- We value the expertise of our employees and offer competitive compensation based on skillset and performance.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- In addition to being a basic human right, a safe and healthy work environment is essential to providing consistently high-quality products and retaining high-quality personnel.
- We adhere to occupational safety, health, and industrial hygiene standards dictating the proper design and maintenance of equipment, tools, and personal protective equipment; engineering and administrative controls; prevention and reduction of workplace injuries; and the maintenance of safe facilities.
- We train to avoid situations that compromise the health and safety of our employees, both in daily operations and in times of emergencies.
- We believe in maintaining the utmost environmental responsibility to achieve sustainability of our products, our brand, and our place in the community.
- We practice responsible hazardous substance control and management methods for the reuse, recycling, and proper disposal of these materials.
- We follow guidelines for the proper content and labeling of products according to legal and customer requirements.
- The Management Team of The Indium Corporation is committed to being a good corporate citizen.
- We maintain a review system that encourages continuous improvement so that we keep pace with changing customer requirements, and legal and social conditions.
- We are committed to being accountable and responsible for the Code of Conduct, and practice it in all our interactions.
- We encourage open communication and feedback from our employees through our Bright Ideas and Answer Man programs.
From One Engineer to Another®
All of Indium Corporation’s products and solutions are designed to be commercially available
unless specifically stated otherwise.