Ball-Attach Flux WS-575-C-RT
Eliminate Costly, Wasteful, Warpage-Inducing Prefluxing with Halogen-Compliant Ball Attach Flux WS-575-C-RT
WS-575-C-RT is the industry's leading halogen-compliant, room temperature-stable ball-attach flux and eliminates issues with missing ball, weak joints, and voiding.
WS-575-C-RT is customer-proven to eliminate the need for multiple fluxing steps before final ball-attach.
WS-575-C-RT also cleans completely using room temperature deionized (DI) water, significantly reducing the costs of heating water.
- Halogen-compliant – no intentionally added (NIA) halogens (formulated to be free of halogens)
- Eliminates process costs and warpage due to “prefluxing”
- Reflows in air or nitrogen
- Eliminates “missing ball”
- Its tack during heating and fast soldering ensures balls stay in place during reflow
- Excellent solderability on a wide range of surfaces
- Good results on AuNi and even on oxidized
Cu-OSP (up to 0.3mm thick OSP)
- Uniform pin transfer over extended periods
- Avoids changes of joint quality over time and uneven deposit sizes, which can lead to “missing ball”
- Low voiding, which increases joint strength
- Designed for Pb-free applications
- Suitable for all high-tin solders: SAC105, SAC305, SAC38, SAC405
- Cleans with room temperature DI water
- No “white residue”
- Stable at room temperature
- Ease of storage and use without crystals or gel balls
Ball-Attach Flux WS-575-C-RT Technical Documents
No presentations to display
No application notes to display
Product Data Sheets
No product data sheets to display
Safety Data Sheets
Ball-Attach Flux WS-575-C-RT Blog Posts
Currently, for the ball-attach process, customers are facing issues like warpage of the substrates...
The ball-attach process can be considered a trivial step when creating an FCBGA or similar package, but the final soldering step can be rather complex. There are several variables that impact the final ball-attachment...
From One Engineer to Another®
All of Indium Corporation’s products and solutions are designed to be commercially available
unless specifically stated otherwise.