Not Your Average Internship!
At Indium Corporation, we pride ourself on our robust support of STEM educational opportunities. This includes our summer college internship program - which is not your average internship!
With our summer internship program:
- College students acquire advanced and high-technology career experience;
- Our employees develop supervisory experience and further their own professional development all while being paid;
- Indium Corporation identifies potential future employees that embody The Indium Way, and advance or complete projects and programs that align with company goals and business initiatives;
- And the community gains access to advanced technology-related educational experiences and careers!
Students in this program have the opportunity to participate in hands-on opportunities in fields such as:
- Applications Engineering
- Business Analytics
- Chemical Engineering
- Engineered Solders
- Information Technology (IT)
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Marketing Communications
- Mechanical Engineering
- Operations Engineering
- Preventative Maintenance
- Process Development
- Procurement/Supply Chain
- Quality Engineering
- Research & Development
- Technical Support, Laboratory
Our interns add meaningful value to the projects in which they are involved. They learn outside of the textbook and apply their expertise to actual business environments. — Dawn Roller,READ OUR INTERNS' BLOG!
Human Resources Director
Technical Support Laboratory Intern
Accounting and Finance Intern
Human Resources Intern
Inside Sales Intern
Marketing Communications Intern
PCB Assembly Materials Intern
Production Supply Chain Intern
Semiconductor Assembly Materials Intern
Product Management Intern
Business Analytics Intern
Indium Corporation's internship program enables students to work side-by-side with world-class experts while performing meaningful jobs. To learn more, please contact:
Associate Vice President of Human Resources
Talent Acquisition Supervisor
From One Engineer to Another®
All of Indium Corporation’s products and solutions are designed to be commercially available
unless specifically stated otherwise.