The Indium8.9HF series is an air reflow, no-clean solder paste suite specially formulated to accommodate the higher processing temperatures required by the SnAgCu (SAC), SnAg, and other alloy systems favored by the automotive electronics industry.
The Indium8.9HF series delivers no-clean halogen-free solder paste solutions designed to produce low-voiding and improved stability during the printing process. The series also:
- Demonstrates consistent printing and reflow performance for up to 12 months in refrigerated storage
- Maintains excellent printing and reflow performance after remaining at room temperature for one month
- Delivers excellent response-to-pause printing performance, even after being left on the stencil for 60 hours
Indium8.9HF enhances the reliability of automotive products in two ways:
- Increases electrical reliability via enhanced surface insulation resistance (SIR) that inhibits current leakage and dendritic growth
- Improves thermal reliability due to its low-voiding performance on bottom terminating components (BTCs), reducing the risk of application or product failure
For more information about Indium8.9HF Solder Paste, visit www.indium.com/avoidthevoid or stop by booth #E2.2514 at the show.
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email email@example.com. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.