Indium8.9HF Solder Paste is an air reflow, no-clean solder paste specifically formulated to accommodate the higher processing temperatures required by the SnAgCu, SnAg, and other alloy systems favored by the electronics industry.
The Indium8.9HF series delivers no-clean, halogen-free solder paste solutions designed to produce low-voiding—plus improved stability—during the printing process. Indium8.9HF:
- Demonstrates consistent printing and reflow performance for up to 12 months in refrigerated storage
- Maintains excellent printing and reflow performance after remaining at room temperature for one month
- Delivers excellent response-to-pause printing performance even after being left on the stencil for 60 hours
With all these qualities, Indium8.9HFsolder paste is able to enhance the reliability of the final product in three ways:
- Improved thermal conductivity and thermal reliability with industry-proven low-voiding performance
- Enhanced mechanical reliability when paired with Indium Corporation’s newest high-reliability alloy, Indalloy®276, which allows for a stable and consistent performance under a harsh environment (Indalloy®276 is ideal for operating temperatures equal to or greater than 150°C)
- Higher electrical reliability with an enhanced SIR
For more information about Indium8.9HF Solder Paste and its use in automotive electronics, visit www.indium.com/avoidthevoid or stop to see us at the show at booth #4-301.
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email email@example.com. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.