NC-SMQ®75 is an ultra-low residue, halogen-free, die-attach solder paste that leaves a completely benign, almost undetectable residue.
NC-SMQ®75's unique formulation has been proven in demanding high-reliability applications, and features:
- Ultra-low post-reflow residue <0.5% w/w of solder paste
- “Power-Safe” residue compatible with overmolding compounds without delamination
- Consistently good wetting with common metal finishes
- Dispenses without clogging for powder types 3, 4, 5, and 6
- Wide range of alloy compatibility, including high-Pb alloys
Along with NC-SMQ®75, Indium Corporation has a wide array of proven die-attach products to cater to multiple applications, such as system-in-package, flip-chip, and more. Please see our experts on the show floor or visit www.indium.com to learn more.
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email email@example.com. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.