The following technical presentations from Indium Corporation experts will be featured:
- Novel Solder Alloy with Wide Service Temperature Capability for Automotive Applications by Dr. Ning-Cheng Lee, Vice President of Technology
- Sn3.2Ag0.7Cu5.5Sb Solder Alloy with High-Reliability Performance up to 175°C by Dr. Lee
- Fluxes Effective in Suppressing Non-Wet-Open at BGA Assembly by Dr. Lee
- Perspectives of High-Temperature Lead-Free Solders by Dr. HongWen Zhang, Manager, R&D Alloy Group
- Shear Strength and Thermo-Mechanical Reliability of Sintered Ag Joints Containing Low CTE Non-Metal Additives for Die Attach by Guangyu Fan, Research Chemist
Dr. Lee will also lead the course Achieving High-Reliability Solder Joints for Lead-Free Alloys, which will examine how various factors contribute to the overall reliability of the solder joint. The discussion will include a review of novel solder alloys designed for wide service temperature range automotive applications, as well as the mechanisms of achieving high-reliability.
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email email@example.com. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.