Indium Corporation will feature Indium11.8HF-SPR Solder Paste – a new air and nitrogen reflow, no-clean, Pb-free solder paste designed to meet the fine feature printing requirements of mobile manufacturers – at IPC APEX Expo 2018, Feb. 24-March 1 in San Diego, Calif.
Indium11.8HF-SPR specifically addresses customers’ needs for Type 5 powder. This new solder paste delivers unprecedented stencil print transfer efficiency on the broadest range of processes, while maintaining industry-leading reflow performance.
- Halogen-free per IEC 61249-2-21 test method EN14582
- High-transfer efficiency through small apertures
- Long stencil life (>12 hours)
- Eliminates hot and cold slump to inhibit bridging and solder beading defects
- Avoids the potential for HIP and graping defects with a unique oxidation barrier
To learn more about Indium11.8HF-SPR, visit Indium Corporation at the show at booth #1625.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.