Indium10.1HF is an air reflow, no-clean, halogen-free, Pb-free solder paste specifically formulated to achieve ultra-low voiding, especially in bottom termination component (BTC) assemblies.
The flux chemistry is specifically engineered to improve reliability with:
- High ECM performance under low standoff components
- Outstanding solder beading
- Very low bridging, slump, and solder balling
- Resistance to head-in-pillow
- Excellent wetting to a variety of common fresh and aged metallizations and surface finishes
- High print transfer efficiency with low variation
Indium10.1HF is compatible with lead-free alloys such as SnAgCu, SnAg, and other alloy systems favored by the electronics industry. This solder paste is halogen-free per IEC 61249-2-21, test method EN14582.
For more information about Indium Corporation's low-voiding solder pastes, visit www.indium.com/avoidthevoid or see Indium Corporation at booth 517.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.