Cleanability of BiAgX®
Both Kyzen and Zestron products were tested with BiAgX®. The technical reports on the results of these tests can be downloaded below:
- Kyzen Technical Report for Indium7.16 BiAgX® HT Pb-Free Printing Solder Paste
- Kyzen Technical Report for Indium7.08 BiAgX® HT Pb-Free Dispensing Solder Paste
- Kyzen Cleaning Characterization Report for Indium7.08 BiAgX® HT Pb-Free Dispensing Solder Paste
- Kyzen Cleaning Characterization Report for Indium7.16 BiAgX® HT Pb-Free Printing Solder Paste
- Zestron Technical Report for Indium708-26-3 BiAgX® Technology
- Zestron Technical Report for Indium716-102-3 BiAgX® Technology
Related Markets and Applications
Top BiAgX® Technical Documents
BiAgX® Technical Documents
No application notes to display
Product Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheets
BiAgX® Blog Posts
The 46th International Symposium on Microelectronics will be held in Orlando, Florida, September 30th through October 3rd, 2013. I will be attending both as an exhibitor and as a session co-chair. TECHNICAL SESSION: This year there will be 6 technical...
I'm just back from Malaysia, where I visited one of our larger customers who has been using our high-lead (high-Pb) dispensable NC-SMQ75 solder paste for many years. No surprises there, but what many people don't realize is that the NC-SMQ75 solder paste can be used as a no-clean material...
Folks, An obvious disadvantage of lead-free electronics soldering assembly is that the oven must be hotter and therefore will use more electricity (versus 63Sn37Pb soldering). But is the extra amount of electricity significant? Bill O'Leary claims...
Dr Ning-Cheng Lee (Indium Corporation's Vice-President of Technology) just let me review his team's excellent upcoming paper on solder technology for high temperature Pb-free (lead-free) [HTLF] applications, such as Power Semiconductor die-attach. Dr Lee...
From One Engineer to Another®
All of Indium Corporation’s products and solutions are designed to be commercially available
unless specifically stated otherwise.