Indium10.8HF Solder Paste
- Excellent non-wet open resistance
- Low voiding on BGA/CSP/QFN
- Superior printing performance
- Good all-around balanced performance
Indium10.8HF Pb-Free Solder Paste Addresses Non-Wet Opens (NWOs)
Indium10.8HF solder paste enables low
cost-of-ownership to PCB assembly customers through an all-around balanced performance, including stencil printing yields, voiding, and soldering yields.
Indium10.8HF is versatile, with a balanced set of properties:
- Meets leading OEM standards for
non-wet open resistance
- Oxidation barrier technology delivers strong resistance to:
- Head-in-pillow defects
- Graping (non-coalescence of powder particles)
- Strong surface oxide cleaning and pad wetting during reflow ramp
- Low voiding on BGSs, CSPs, and QFNs
- Outstanding printing performance with high transfer efficiency and low variability
- Excellent response-to-pause
Indium10.8HF solder paste is best suited for applications with non-wet open induced defects. These are typically BGA microprocessors with thin core substrates and high IO counts that are found in PCs and tablets.
Indium10.8HF Technical Documents
No presentations to display
Safety Data Sheets
Solder Paste Blog Posts
I am proud to announce that five of Indium Corporation's manufacturing facilities have earned IATF-16949:2016 certificates.
LIVE@APEX features Solder Fortification® Preforms. This blog posts tells you how they can be used to resolve assembly issues such as solder starvation.
See what equipment manufacturers use Indium8.9HF to demonstrate their equipment at APEX 2019.
From One Engineer to Another®
All of Indium Corporation’s products and solutions are designed to be commercially available
unless specifically stated otherwise.