Indium8.9HF Solder Paste
- Strong oxidation barrier promotes complete coalescence
- Resists premature flux spread to prevent surfaces from oxidizing
- Good for Pb and Pb-free Alloys
Looking for an SMT Solder Paste that has Superior Printing and Voiding Performance?
- Prefer to use one that is in volume production today?
- Want it to be stable at room temperature and on the stencil?
Indium8.9HF is a no-clean, halogen-free solder paste that delivers versatility and stability in the printing process. Under optimal process conditions, Indium8.9HF:
- Delivers excellent response-to-pause even after being left on the stencil for 60 hours
- Maintains excellent printing and reflow performance after remaining at room temperature for one month
- Demonstrates consistent printing performance for up to 12 months when refrigerated
- Halogen-free, Pb-free, no-clean
- High transfer efficiency with low variability
- Outstanding broadband print transfer
- Excellent response-to-pause performance
- Unique resilient oxidation barrier technology
- Eliminates HIP defects
- Eliminates graping
- Robust reflow capability
- Wide processing window, which accommodates various board sizes and throughput requirements, and minimizes potential defects
- Low-voiding with a vast array of thermal
- Excellent pin-in-paste solderability and hole fill
- Clear, restricted, encapsulating flux reside with high reliability
- Consistent performance after storage and throughout the assembly process
Indium8.9HF Solder Paste Videos
Increase in Automotive Standards
Indium10.1 and Indium8.9HF Solder Pastes Help You Avoid the Void™
Avoid the void with halogen-free indium 8.9HF solder Paste.
Selecting the Proper Halogen-Free Solder Paste
Avoid the Void™ Common Causes of Voiding in Electronics Assembly
No-Clean vs. Water Soluble Solder Paste
Solder Paste Storage & Handling Best Practices
Indium8.9HF Solder Paste: Material Comparisons for Soldering Process Issues
Related Markets and Applications
Indium8.9HF Technical Documents
No presentations to display
Safety Data Sheets
Solder Paste Blog Posts
Learn about halogen-free solder paste, including recommendations for paste selection based on specific needs.
Indium Corporation's Product Manager of PCB Solder Paste Glen Thomas discusses the reliability of Indium10.1 and Indium8.9HF and how they are made to help you Avoid the Void™.
In a previous post I spoke about Large Ground Plane Voiding in Electronics Assembly and referred to a statistical tool called an Ishikawa diagram. This tool helps map out a process and provide an excellent visual aid that helps show the potential defect causes and the effects the process variables can have.
Shhhh. Don't tell anyone but I have a secret. The activators used in halogen-free solder pastes aren't as effective as their halogen contained counterparts. The real secret is coming up with a technology that overcomes the deficiency.
From One Engineer to Another®
All of Indium Corporation’s products and solutions are designed to be commercially available
unless specifically stated otherwise.