Indium Corporation has a 74-year history of supporting the community in the Mohawk Valley and a long tradition of participating in the Boilermaker. Jim Slattery (Vice President, Technical Support) remarked, "I've run in the Boilermaker so many times, I can't remember exactly how many". Jim joins eight other Indium team members with five or more races under their belt. Andy Brefka's (System Administrator) seven Boilermaker badges are prominently displayed in his work area.
This is the second Boilermaker for Anny Zhang, (Market Manager, China), but her first time as an official member of the Corporate Cup team. Nicole Palma (Quality Engineer) and Gerry McConnell (Manufacturing Technician) will also be running the race for the second time.
First-time Boilermaker runner Lara Dalmata (Administrative Assistant) is, "excited, nervous, and scared about the race." That sentiment is shared with other first-timers, Dennis Murphy (Shipping Clerk), and Carlos DelValle (Manufacturing Technician).
Indium Corporations team members are:
- Steve Smith, Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Greg Evans, President
- Andy Brefka, System Administrator
- Bill Manning, R&D Technician
- Brad Anderson, Corporate Cost Manager
- Dave Kulesa, Controls Engineer
- Jim Slattery, Vice President Technical Support
- Chuck Valuckas, Chief Pilot/Flight Department Manager
- Mike Dunn (Team Captain), Shipping Clerk
- Anny Zhang, Marketing Manager, China
- Nicole Palma, Quality Engineer
- Lara Dalmata, Administrative Assistant
- Tim Jensen, Product Manager
- Jeff Anweiler, Northeast Regional Manager
- Gerry McConnell, Manufacturing Technician
- Dennis Murphy, Shipping Clerk
- Carlos DelValle, Manufacturing Technician
Indium Corporation is a premiere materials supplier to the global electronics assembly, semiconductor fabrication and packaging, solar photovoltaic, and thermal management markets. Founded in 1934, the company offers a broad range of products, services, and technical support focused on advanced materials science. With facilities in the PRC, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA, the company is a five-time Frost & Sullivan Award winner and registered to ISO-9001.
For more information about Indium Corporation visit www.indium.com or email email@example.com.