Indium Corporation was recently named 2010 Engineering Company of the Year by the Mohawk Valley Engineers' Executive Council (MVEEC).
This award was designed to honor companies for "significant contributions in new and/or innovative products, processing technologies, or productivity leading to enhanced business".
Indium Corporation was specifically recognized for:
- Design- and production-level engineering of innovative products
- Manufacturing/producing these innovative product designs
- Award winning engineering, production, and quality performance, including recognition from Frost & Sullivan
- Being environmentally-conscious, including years of leadership in developing, manufacturing, and successfully marketing lead-free solders
- Leadership on a global scale and also as a significant employer in Central New York with plans for further expansion
The Mohawk Valley Engineers' Executive Council (MVEEC) is a volunteer-staffed, non-profit organization, focused on supporting and expanding the knowledge base, functionality, and business of technology in the Mohawk Valley. For more information, visit http://www.mveec.org/.
Indium Corporation is a premier materials supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, solar, thin film and thermal management markets. Products include solders, performs, and fluxes; brazes; sputter targets; indium, gallium, and germanium chemicals and sourcing; and Reactive NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, Indium has global technical support and factories located in China, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.