The goal of Indium Corporation’s internship program is to identify and develop talented college students who embody The Indium Way to feed the company’s future employment pipeline. Each intern is assigned to advance or complete projects and programs that align with company goals and business initiatives. At the conclusion of their experience, these students will have gained valuable insights into the technology industry, as well as real-world experience to build their résumés and expand their portfolios.
The following students have joined the Indium Corporation summer internship program:
- Accounting/Finance Intern Micaela Dousharm
- Semiconductor Assembly Materials Intern Erin Norris
- Product Management Intern Daniel Vetere
- Business Analytics Intern Justin White
- Production Supply Chain Intern Phillip Nackley
- Marketing Communications Intern Jaclyn Kimak
- Human Resources Intern Tyler Hobaica
- Inside Sales Intern Nicholas Kattato
- PCB Assembly Materials Intern Dan McKeown
- Technical Support Laboratory Intern Matthew Clark
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.