Solder TIM (sTIM)
Indium Corporation’s Solder Thermal Interface Materials radically improve:
- Heat dissipation efficiency in electronic devices
- Thermal conductance for high power devices – with densities in excess of 1000 watts
- End-of-life performance at the thermal interface – to avoid failures common with fluidic solutions such as greases
- Portable device battery performance – by reducing thermal resistance and cooling fan size
- Portable device use profile – by reducing heatsink size and mass
- Compliance with RoHS while accommodating step soldering requirements
Indium Corporation has solutions for:
- Power Devices
Indium Corporation recognizes the Importance of confidentiality in the design of thermal interface solutions. As a trusted partner, our engineers will work with you to help you find the right solution for your thermal interface problems. We can help you find the right alloy for performance and the best solder form for ease of assembly.
Some non-confidential applications include:
- Semiconductor Integrated Circuits
- Power QFNs
- Power device to PCB attach (TO220, etc.)
- Die Attach (Photonics, MOSFETS, etc.)
- LED attach
The Indium Advantage
We are committed to understand your unique needs for materials in your product and for your process. No company offers a wider selection of alloys and solder forms to meet your needs. Our variety of alloys, ability to fabricate and package these alloys into easy-to-use forms, and our decades of application knowledge are the core values we bring to your company. Tap into this knowledge-base by calling one of our certified engineers at 1-800-4-INDIUM or email us.
Solder TIM Technical Documents
No whitepapers to display
No presentations to display
No application notes to display
Safety Data Sheets
No safety data sheets to display
Thermal Interface Materials Blog Posts
High performance thermal management requires high performance materials. In this case, Heat-Spring®
Recently I heard about two of my friends (and co-workers) taking on an additional responsibility in the electronics industry. Tim Jensen (Senior Product Manager for Engineered Solder Materials) and Maria...
Most people think of our alloys only in the ‘soldering’ sense. However, these same materials may be used in applications where they aren’t designed to melt and attach components. Four common uses for solder alloys that are not soldering img alt="" src="//cdn.app.compendium.com/uploads/user/af12973f-cd7e-4c45-9491-c37a7fb2af13/f257d3c4-c185-4407-a4e9-16920aaabcb7/Image/bf50026d4bc018ebe1a3e0fd0cbe825e/thermal_interface_indium_metal_compressible_w1024.jpeg" style="border-width: 5px; border-style: solid; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px;...
Senior Product Manager,
From One Engineer to Another®
All of Indium Corporation’s products and solutions are designed to be commercially available
unless specifically stated otherwise.