At the SVC (Society of Vacuum Coaters) conference this year, I spoke about setting a “zero stress” temperature during target bonding. I’ll break this down as simply as I can.
- Bonded Sputtering Targets are a Bi-Metallic Assembly
- The Perfect Sputtering Target Bond
- An Alternative Approach to Sputtering Target Bonding
- NanoBond® used for Data Generation
- Reversing the Effects of CTE Mismatch
- A Variable Zero Stress Point
- Optimize the Zero Stress Point
Check out the paper Eliminating Bond Stresses of Sputtering Targets at Operating Temperatures here!