NanoFoil® is as simple as elemental nickel and aluminum, with small amounts of vanadium, indium, copper, and silver. Due to the benign nature of these elements, NanoFoil® is quite environmentally friendly as far as heat sources go. Here are some facts about NanoFoil®:
- Does not contain any ozone depleting chemicals (Clean Air Act & Montreal Protocols)
- Not considered a hazardous material (Clean Water Act)
- Not listed as an EPA hazardous material
- Not subject to CERCLA (Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act) reportable quantity requirements for spills
- Certified to ship ground and air through UPS and FedEx
Here is an example of how large sheets are packaged for safe shipment (below).
More questions? Just ask me.It's what I do.