College intern season is here! In the coming days Indium Corporation will begin advertising job postings for our highly competitive 2017 Summer College Internship program. This year we will host 10 students from a variety of educational backgrounds - from technical fields such as engineering and chemistry-based positions to business-related opportunities like marketing communications. This is an exciting time at Indium Corporation as we plan to welcome high achieving students to our ranks for a few months over the summer.
What sets an Indium Corporation summer internship apart is the real project-based work that our students are tasked with each summer, allowing them to become contributing team members in their short time here. The program provides students with hands-on learning experiences outside of the classroom or textbook, and exposes them to a variety of real-life business situations. In addition to the work experience a student can add to their resume, we also focus on professional development events such as community service, STEM promotion work with local student groups, and a lecture series on a variety of industry topics.
To those interested in applying for the 2017 Summer Internship program, follow these simple steps to be ready when the positions are posted:
- Prepare your cover letter and resume
- Practice your interview skills
- Familiarize yourself with the company information available on our website, blog page, and YouTube channel
- Visit our internship page: http://www.indium.com/people/human-resources/internship-program.php
- Get ready to apply on http://www.indium.com/people/human-resources/jobs/