Indium Blog

Only the Company that "Puts the Product on the Market" Need Register for WEEE

  • Indium Corporation
  • RoHS

  • George asks:

    Will the venders of subassemblies and accessories of a computer need
    to register for WEEE compliance? For the case of a desk-top computer,
    the mouse, key board, and monitor have different producers,
    will all these producers need to register for WEEE compliance?


    The EU is clear is this regard, only the company that sells the end device needs to register for WEEE and assure RoHS compliance.

    All the best,
    Dr. Ron