I just participated in a podcast that covers some meaningful B2B Marketing Communications topics. Click the image †’
Topics covered include:
- LinkedIn launches crowdsourced news aggregation service
- Forrester predicts B2B spending to rise 6.7% in 2011
- Chrysler’s reaction to a mistaken tweet
I was billed as, "Rick Short (@rickshort21) of @IndiumCorp and its constellation of bloggers." Pretty cool.
The discussion was lead by two extremely qualified, experienced, and engaged Marcom professionals:
- Eric Schwartzman @EricSchwartzman who has extensive experience integrating emerging information technologies into organizational communications programs through public speaking, hands-on training seminars, consulting and the development of corporate policies on social media usage.
- Paul Gillin (@pgillin) of Paul Gillin Communications. Paul was founding editor-in-chief of TechTarget, one of the most successful technology media entities to emerge on the Internet. Before that, he was editor-in-chief and executive editor of the technology weekly Computerworld for 15 years.
Social Marketing to the Business Customer: Listen to Your B2B Market, Generate Major Account Leads, and Build Client Relationships