Technical Expertise to Support Your Research
Our customers have unique needs. That’s why when you come to Indium Corporation, we invest the time to provide personalized support, information, and products to help you reach your project goals.
Our technical documents may already have the information you’ve been looking for.
- Advantages of Bismuth-based Alloys for Low Temperature Pb-free Soldering and Rework
- Minimizing Voiding in BTCs by Optimizing Solder Paste Flux
- Voiding Mechanisms in SMT
- A Quick Guide to Solder Preforms
- 5 Solder Families and How They Work
- Metal Thermal Interface Materials in Power Devices
- Full Metal TIMs (English)
Our blogs will keep you informed with the latest topics and discussions in the industry – written BY engineers FOR engineers. Here are a few topics that may interest you:
Additionally, we have numerous videos with technical content about products, processes, and industry issues and concerns
Need information on the best product for your specific application or process, Ask Us your questions “From One Engineer to Another”
Materials to Advance University Research
Internships and Employment
If you are a college student—from first-year to freshly-graduated senior—consider our highly-acclaimed internship program. Done with your studies and interested in working for Indium Corporation? Check out our jobs section for open positions.