The 46th International Symposium on Microelectronics will be held in Orlando, Florida, September 30th through October 3rd, 2013.
I will be attending both as as an exhibitor and as a session co-chair.
TECHNICAL SESSION: This year there will be 6 technical tracks:
- Interposers & 2.5/3D Packaging
- Modeling, Design, Test & Reliability
- Materials & Processes
- Advanced Packaging & Assembly
- Advanced & Emerging Technologies
- Special Session of Packaging & System-Integration
Come see me in the Bonding Materials and Processes session - a part of the Materials & Processes track. My event is on October 3rd, from 1:00 - 4:10pm, in Salon Room 1.
In addition to me, these Indium Corporation technologists will also be participating in the tech sessions:
- Dr. Ning-Cheng Lee will be presenting on Voiding and Reliability of Assembly of BGA with SAC and 57Bi42Sn1Ag Alloys on October 1st from 10:25-10:50PM in Salon Room 6, and presenting on A Novel Epoxy Flux on Solder Paste for Assembling Thermally Warped POP on October 3rd from 2:30-2:55PM in Salon Room 1. Dr. Lee will also be teaching a course on Package on Package Technology – What it is, What Works, What Doesn’t Work on October 3rd from 8:00AM-12:00PM in Salon Room 3.
- Dr. Ron Lasky will be also be a Co-Session Chair for the New concepts Interconnects & Processes for High Performance Packaging for the Advanced & Emerging Technologies track which will be held on October 2nd from 8:00-11:15AM in Salon Room 2.
Check out the entire technical program here,
EXHIBIT: Indium Corporation will be showcasing next generation materials for microelectronics which include the following:
- LV Series of Flux-Coated Solder Preforms
- Gold-Based Solder Alloys
- Heat-Spring® Thermal Interface Materials
- NanoFoil ®
- Waferbumping Fluxes
- Ball-Attach Fluxes
You can view more information on these materials here, or feel free to stop by our booth #409 (see image) on October 1st or 2nd.
I look forward seeing you at the show!