Indium Corporation Cultivates STEM Careers with Summer Internship Program
June 3, 2016
The following have joined the Indium Corporation summer intern program:
- Engineered Solders Intern Lindsay Cannistra, a Chemical Engineering major at Clarkson University
- Production Liaison Intern Tom Donovan, an Engineering and Management major at Clarkson University
- Quality Engineering Intern Kimberly Flanagan, a Physics major at Le Moyne College
- Marketing Communications Intern Lucia Forte, a Media Marketing major at Rochester Institute of Technology
- Production Engineering Intern David Fresne, a Mechanical Engineering major at SUNY Polytechnic Institute
- Desktop Administrator Intern Matthew Haddad, a Cyber Security major at Utica College
- Preventative Maintenance Intern Sean McKenna, an Engineering Sciences major at MVCC
- Technical Support Laboratory Intern John Russo, a Mechanical Engineering major at SUNY Polytechnic Institute
- Research and Development Intern Jamie Schwab, a Chemical Engineering major at Clarkson University
- Thermal Form Packaging Design Intern John Tomaszewski, a Mechanical Engineering major at Clarkson University
"These students will have a tremendous opportunity throughout these next 10 weeks," said Jim McCoy, Talent Acquisition Coordinator. "Our interns perform as meaningful members of our internal teams, which gives them a valuable experience."
"Our internship program is one of the many ways that Indium Corporation continuously promotes STEM careers right here in the Mohawk Valley," said Dawn Roller, Director - HQ Services. "The talented students that we hire leave the program with valuable insights into the technology industry, real-world experience to build their resumés, and even a professional project for their portfolio."
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, thermal management, and solar markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, Indium has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email email@example.com. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.