Indium Corporation Welcomes Internship Class of 2022
May 26, 2022
The goal of Indium Corporation's internship program is to identify and develop talented college students that embody the company's guiding principal of The Indium Way—Respect, Appreciation, and Achievement—and will feed the company's future employment pipeline. Each intern will receive critical real-world work experience through assignments to advance or complete projects and programs that align with company goals and business initiatives. At the conclusion of their Not Your Average InternshipTM experience, these students will have gained valuable insights into the technology industry, a network of professional contacts, and an opportunity to build their résumés and expand their portfolios.
The following students have joined the Indium Corporation summer internship program:
- Michael Bush, manufacturing engineering intern
- Julia Commane, TIM technology intern
- Liam Evans, technical services intern
- James Faso III, operations project specialist intern
- Max Feuerman, power module design analyst intern
- Ryan Fish, product realization intern
- Alexander Jensen, engineered solders intern
- Joseph LaPaglia, powder industrial engineer intern
- Nathaniel Marrero, R&D intern
- Christopher Mazza, PCB market research intern
- Caitlin Miller, employee engagement intern
- Steven Muller, inventory management intern
- Corey Ryan, supply chain intern
- Hannah Steyn, Marcom intern
- Eric Surprenant, e-Mobility project analyst intern
- Linh Thai, business analytics intern
- Madeline Walters, R&D intern
- Brendan Zych, materials project engineering intern
"At Indium Corporation, we have been honored to help guide the newest generation of young professionals into the workforce since our program started in 2012," said Jim McCoy, talent acquisition supervisor. "Our interns have gone on to make significant professional accomplishments—including those whom are now employed with us full-time. We are excited to welcome this year's class of summer interns to Indium Corporation."
To follow the journey of Indium Corporation's class of 2022 interns, check out the company's Instagram at www.instagram.com/indiumcorporation and visit www.indium.com/intern for blog posts and other updates.
About Indium Corporation
Indium Corporation® is a premier materials refiner, smelter, manufacturer, and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Germany, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the U.S.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email Jingya Huang. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.linkedin.com/company/indium-corporation/ or @IndiumCorp.