Indium10.1HF Solder Paste
Avoid the Void® Plus High ECM Performance with Indium10.1HF Solder Paste
Indium10.1HF is an air reflow, no-clean, halogen-free, Pb-free solder paste specifically formulated with a flux chemistry engineered to improve reliability.
Indium10.1HF delivers ultra-low voiding performance for bottom termination components (BTC) and maximizes electrochemical migration (ECM) and head-in-pillow performance. Indium10.1HF also provides excellent wetting, and minimizes solder beading, solder balling, and slump.
- High ECM performance under low standoff components, RF shields without proper ventilation, and components in low-clearance cavities
- Solder beading minimization
- Very low bridging, slump, and solder balling
- Excellent wetting to a variety of common fresh and aged metallizations and surface finishes
- High print transfer efficiency with low variation
Indium10.1HF Solder Paste Technical Documents
No whitepapers to display
No presentations to display
No application notes to display
Safety Data Sheets
No safety data sheets to display
Indium10.1HF Solder Paste Blog Posts
From One Engineer to Another®
All of Indium Corporation’s products and solutions are designed to be commercially available
unless specifically stated otherwise.