Indium Corporation Introduces New Cleanable SiPaste® for Fine Feature Printing
December 28, 2022
Indium Corporation® has added to its portfolio of pastes for fine feature printing with a halogen-free, cleanable solder paste specifically formulated to accommodate fine feature printing, as seen with 01005 and 008004 components.
SiPaste® C201HF combines superior, industry-leading non-wet open (NWO) performance with excellent stencil print transfer efficiency to satisfy the broadest range of process requirements and boost SPI yields. It leaves behind a cleanable residue, able to be removed with a commercially available semi-aqueous cleaning solution, or it can be used as a standard no-clean paste in processes where post-reflow cleaning is not applicable.
SiPaste® C201HF features excellent transfer efficiency on fine feature apertures, with consistent process yields below 80μm.
SiPaste® C201HF delivers:
- Consistent and tight solder deposit spread across multiple prints; excellent response-to-pause performance
- Minimal voiding on tight-pitch components, ensuring joint strength on small components
- Excellent reflow performance on components that exhibit high warpage
- Enhanced slump performance with minimal bridging during the assembly process, improving yields for tight-pitch components
- Flexible cleaning; can be used in processes that require cleaning with a saponifier or that do not require cleaning
For more information about Indium Corporation's pastes for fine feature printing, contact Evan Griffith, Product Specialist - Semiconductor and Advanced Assembly Materials.
About Indium Corporation
Indium Corporation® is a premier materials refiner, smelter, manufacturer, and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Germany, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the U.S.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email Jingya Huang. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.linkedin.com/company/indium-corporation/ or @IndiumCorp.