Solder TIM (sTIM)
Indium Corporation’s Solder Thermal Interface Materials radically improve:
- Heat dissipation efficiency in electronic devices
- Thermal conductance for high power devices – with densities in excess of 1000 watts
- End-of-life performance at the thermal interface – to avoid failures common with fluidic solutions such as greases
- Portable device battery performance – by reducing thermal resistance and cooling fan size
- Portable device use profile – by reducing heatsink size and mass
- Compliance with RoHS while accommodating step soldering requirements
Indium Corporation has solutions for:
- Power Devices
Indium Corporation recognizes the Importance of confidentiality in the design of thermal interface solutions. As a trusted partner, our engineers will work with you to help you find the right solution for your thermal interface problems. We can help you find the right alloy for performance and the best solder form for ease of assembly.
Some non-confidential applications include:
- Semiconductor Integrated Circuits
- Power QFNs
- Power device to PCB attach (TO220, etc.)
- Die Attach (Photonics, MOSFETS, etc.)
- LED attach
The Indium Advantage
We are committed to understand your unique needs for materials in your product and for your process. No company offers a wider selection of alloys and solder forms to meet your needs. Our variety of alloys, ability to fabricate and package these alloys into easy-to-use forms, and our decades of application knowledge are the core values we bring to your company. Tap into this knowledge-base by calling one of our certified engineers at 1-800-4-INDIUM or email us.
Solder TIM Technical Documents
No presentations to display
Safety Data Sheets
Thermal Interface Materials Blog Posts
Indium Corporation presents paper at Advanced Technology Workshop that provdes metal thermal interface materials (TIMs) have a higher insertion rate and higher thermal conductivity than traditional TIMs for burn-in and test.
Indium Corporation will be showcasing our metal TIM solutions at Semi-Therm, the premier symposium for semiconductor thermal management. Come see us to discussion your thermal challenges.
You don't always know how trade shows are going to go. Will you have the right message? Will it be the right audience?
From One Engineer to Another®
All of Indium Corporation’s products and solutions are designed to be commercially available
unless specifically stated otherwise.