“The goal of Indium Corporation’s internship program is to identify and develop talented college students who embody The Indium Way to feed our future employment pipeline,” said Dawn Roller, Director - HQ Services. “We also expect that each intern will advance or complete projects and programs that align with company goals and business initiatives. At the conclusion of their experience, these students will have gained valuable insights into the technology industry, as well as real-world experience to build their résumés and expand their portfolios.”
The following students have joined the Indium Corporation summer internship program:
- Research Metallurgist Intern: Jeremiah Besse of Delmar
- Business Analytics Intern: Alexander Cooke of New Hartford
- Engineered Solder Materials Intern: Graham Harrington of Munnsville
- Marketing Communications Intern: Brittney Liddy of Rome
- Procurement/Supply Chain Intern: Tricia Loso of Rome
- Recruitment Intern: David Meola of Barneveld
- Preventative Maintenance Intern: Steven Napolitano of Herkimer
- Semiconductor Assembly Materials Intern: Bryan Stokes-Cawley of Syracuse
- Accounting/Finance Intern: Jakob Webster of Clinton
- Technical Support Laboratory Intern: Derek Wenndt of Rome
“Our internship program provides an amazing opportunity for these students, Indium Corporation, and our community throughout these 10 weeks,” said Jim McCoy, Talent Acquisition Coordinator. “We’re looking forward to seeing the students and our current employees grow as a result of their participation in this program.”
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, Indium has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email email@example.com. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.