Indium Corporation supplies materials to almost all of the major automotive manufacturers. These include:
- Indium8.9HF Solder Paste that contains flux system with a built-in re-oxidation barrier that reduces voiding to very low levels
- Indalloy® 292 – a high reliability soldering alloy with thermal cycling that exceeds automotive requirements
- High-temperature solders, InFORMS, die-attach materials, and thermal interface materials for power modules
- Solder preforms, die-attach materials, lid-attach materials, and thermal interface materials for MEMS assembly
- Low temperature alloys, solder paste, and preforms; die-attach materials; AuSn solders; and In and Ga compounds for LED lighting
Indium Corporation provides a myriad of materials for Light Emitting diode (LED) manufacturing. From gallium trichloride for MOCVD precursors to thermal interface materials, no other materials company provides so many solutions in so many layers of the ever-advancing LED.
If product quality and reliability, quantity flexibility, and on-time delivery are part of your solder specification to assure efficient time-to-market, please click here to learn more, or contact us to find out what we can do for you.
Indium Corporation manufactures solder paste for MEMS lid-attach that dispenses consistently, reduces blow holes and solder creep, and improves yields.
Indium Corporation offers reclaim services for most indium-containing materials, including ITO, IZO, GIZO, spent targets, used bonding materials, and worn out/replaced cryogenic seals. For more information, please click here for more information or contact us.
An efficient assembly line is an engineer’s pride. Whether you are looking for ways to improve yields, product quality, and line speed or even upgrading for future capabilities, Indium Corporation has the expertise and products to help you with your assembly.
Indium Corporation supplies:
- And more
Products for RF power devices include:
- Die-attach solder paste
- Materials for DBC or substrate-attach
- Heat-sink or baseplate attach
Indium Corporation is a leader in the development of both solder and metal-based thermal interface materials (TIMs). Most of our thermal interface materials are metal-based, which means they have a very high conductivity as compared to polymer-based TIMs. Indium metal, for instance, as a conductivity of 86W/mK and is 4 times softer than lead. Its ductility and thermal conductivity make it ideal as a compressible thermal interface material. Products include:
- Heat-Springs® - a compressible TIM that can improve contact between two surfaces to dissipate heat
- M2TIM™ - a unique solid/liquid hybrid TIM that combines liquid metal with a solid metal preform
- HSMF and HSMF-OS – a compressible TIM made of a non-silicone-based polymer ideal for large area thermal requirements
- Solder TIMs – in a wide range of alloys that can be reflowed for attachment
- Liquid metal TIMS for high-performance devices