Indium8.9HF is a proven solder paste series that delivers no-clean, halogen-free solutions designed to produce low-voiding, enhanced electrical reliability, and improved stability during the printing process. It is specially formulated to accommodate the higher processing temperatures required by the SnAgCu, SnAg, and other alloy systems favored by the automotive electronics industry.Indium8.9HF:
- Demonstrates consistent printing and reflow performance for up to 12 months in refrigerated storage
- Maintains excellent printing and reflow performance after remaining at room temperature for one month
- Delivers excellent response-to-pause printing performance even after being left on the stencil for 60 hours
- Performs with both Pb and Pb-free alloys
Indium8.9HF provides unique oxidation barrier technology that eliminates HIP defects and graping, making it perfectly suited for automotive applications. It is also able to enhance the reliability of automotive products in numerous ways:
- Exceeds all requirements for enhanced electrical reliability and SIR performance
- Improves thermal conductivity and thermal reliability with industry-proven low-voiding performance
- Resists premature flux spread to prevent surfaces from oxidizing
- Meets HKMC MS184-01 testing criteria Type B—one of the automotive industry’s most stringent reliability criteria
For information on Indium8.9HF and its use in the automotive industry, visit www.indium.com/avoidthevoid or visit booth #515.
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.