Indium Corporation has released Indium6.6HF Solder Paste – a new water-soluble solder paste that is compatible with both SnPb and Pb-free alloys. Indium6.6HF is designed to provide exceptional stencil printing performance and minimize voiding in PCB assembly applications.
Indium6.6HF exhibits superior wetting to a variety of surface finishes resulting in the fewest voids, a reduction in the size of the largest voids, and minimized overall voiding.
Other Indium6.6HF benefits include:
- Halogen-free per IEC 61249-2-21 test method EN14582
- Exceptional printing process window:
- High transfer efficiency
- Long stencil life (up to 12 hours)
- Excellent response-to-pause
- Prints consistently at a wide range of speeds
- High tack value (>8 hours) ensures consistent component holding power, allowing high-speed component placement operation
- Cleanable up to at least 72 hours after reflow
For more information about Indium6.6HF, visit: https://www.indium.com/solder-paste-and-powders/water-soluble-products/.
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another®(#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.