Indium Corporation, Utica's Technology Company®, announces the addition of 12 summer interns in various departments throughout their local facilities.
The following have joined the Indium Corporation summer intern program:
- Sarah Bjornland, Technical Support Intern
- Carson Burt, Laboratory Technician Intern
- Mike Campbell, Engineering Intern, Engineered Solder Materials
- Lindsay Cannistra, Chemical Technician Intern
- Matt Del Buono, Marketing Communications Intern
- Oghenekovie "Kovie" Evi-Parker, Chemical Engineering Intern
- Nicole Guzman, Purchasing Intern
- Tory King, Manufacturing Intern
- Kimberly Kramer, R&D Intern
- Sean McKenna, Industrial Engineering Intern
- Brandon Morris, IT Intern
- Mark Reece, Engineering Intern, Global Accounts
"Indium Corporation takes great pride in opening its doors to many diverse opportunities – from engineering, to marketing and communications, to purchasing, and more – for local students to explore," said Dawn Roller, Director - HQ Services. "Investing in these talented students creates a stronger region and gives students the experience they need. Programs such as this provide students with the confidence that opportunities exist locally in their intended career field."
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, solar, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, Indium has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.