Search Results for ""
- Solder Manufacturer | Products made by Indium Corporation : Indium Corporation manufactures high quality, very low oxide content, extruded bar solder for wave, fountain, and dip soldering applications. We use only "conflict-free" grade A tin, per ASTM B32. Our bar solder alloy composition and purity meets, or exceeds, the requirements of ASTM B32, IPC J-STD-006, and JIS Z 3282, as well as all other ...
- Indium Corporation Global Solder & PCB Assembly Materials Supplier : Newest Tech Paper. A Drop-In High-Temp Lead-Free Solder Paste That Outperforms High-Pb Pastes in Power Discrete Apps. Author: HongWen Zhang, Samuel Lytwynec, Sze Pei Lim, Tybarius Harter, Tyler Richmond. Durafuse™ HT, Sn-based high-temperature lead-free (HTLF) solder pastes designed with Durafuse™ techn…. Download Tech Paper.
- Solder Alloys | Solders | Products made by Indium Corporation : Solder Alloys. Since our founding in 1934, Indium Corporation has been the world’s leader in specialty solders and alloy development. Our R&D staff, including several Ph.D. metallurgists, work with our core set of metals to develop alloys that will address the latest soldering and sealing challenges. Technical.
- Indium Wire | Solder Wire | Solders | Products ... - Indium Corporation : Pure indium also remains malleable at cryogenic temperatures so that sealing applications operating in harsh conditions are not compromised. Contact us today to discuss your application and how our wire can work for you. 1-866-INDIUM1 (1-866-463-4861) email@example.com.
- Solder Wire | Solders | Products made by Indium Corporation : Indium Corporation is quickly becoming known as one of the highest quality, full line suppliers of flux-cored wire solder. Indium Corporation uses only “conflict-free” and grade A (per ASTM B32) metals, as well as other high purity metals for its flux-cored wire. Our materials have been tested and certified to meet IPC J-STD-004C and other ...
- Indium Corporation's Online Store - solder : Indium Corporation is a premiere materials supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, solar, thin film and thermal management markets. Products include solders, preforms, and fluxes; brazes; sputter targets; indium, gallium, and germanium chemicals and sourcing; and Reactive NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, Indium has global technical support and factories located in China, Singapore ...
- Solder Preforms | Products made by Indium Corporation : Solder Preforms Features & Benefits. Solder Preforms come in standard shapes such as squares, rectangles, washers and discs. Typical sizes range from .010" (.254mm) up to 2" (50.8mm). Smaller and larger sizes, as well as custom shapes, are also available. Dimensions can be held to tight tolerances to assure volume accuracy.
- Solder Paste | Solders | Products made by Indium Corporation : Compatible with Sn/Pb and SAC solder alloys. PoP Paste Indium9.91. Halogen-containing for outstanding wetting performance. Designed for use in 0.3mm pitch and larger PoP applications and has a rheology designed to provide a monolithic layer of solder paste particles on the package bumps. PoP Paste Indium9.88.
- Solder Ribbon | Solder Foil | Products by Indium Corporation : For applications requiring material wider than 3", we make solder foil sheets in sizes up to 144 square inches. We also can custom-cut sheets in larger sizes or special shapes. Standard tolerances on foil dimensions are +/-.062" (1.57mm) on the width and the length and +/- .001" (.025mm) on the thickness.
- High-Temperature Soldering | Applications | Indium Corporation : High thermal and electrical conductivity, capillaries very well into joints, and holds up well in applications with lots of stress and with CTE mismatches. Braze Indalloy ® B962 (99.99Ag) Indalloy ® 193 (72Ag / 28Cu) Braze Indalloy ® B6851 (63Ag / 27Cu / 10In) 962 ° C Eutectic. 780 ° C Eutectic. Solidus 685 ° C / Liquidus 730 ° C.
- Bismuth Solders | Products made by Indium Corporation : Features. The most popular lead-free bismuth solder alloys are Indalloy ® 281 (58Bi 42Sn) which melts at 138°C and Indalloy ® 282 (57Bi42Sn1Ag) which melts at 140°C. The addition of the 1% Ag makes the alloy more malleable. Both alloys can be used for step soldering applications. After the initial joints are made with a standard SAC alloy ...
- Fluxes | Products made by Indium Corporation : TACFlux ®. Indium Corporation manufactures a complete line of TACFlux ® which includes no-clean, water-wash, and RMA-based fluxes. Its many uses include: rework and repair of various electronics assemblies and components, SMT component attach (including BGAs and flip-chips), BGA ball-attach, preform soldering, and virtually any application where a flux is required.
- Low-Temperature Soldering | Applications | Indium Corporation : Indium Corporation has invented a new low-temperature solder paste called Durafuse ™ LT. This new alloy reflows at 200°C and uses a novel solder alloy process to bring mid-temperature solder properties into the upper edge of the low-temperature space. This provides greater drop shock and thermal cycling performance as compared to the typical ...
- Soldering to Gold | Applications | Indium Corporation : Soldering to Gold. Gold (Au) is often used in electronics assembly because it does not oxidize or tarnish to any appreciable extent. This makes gold ideal for plating contact surfaces for switches and connectors. For soldering to gold, we recommend using indium-based alloys, especially those in the indium-lead (InPb) family because they are ...
- Durafuse LT | Low-Temperature Solder | Indium Corporation : Durafuse ™ LT Durafuse ™ LT is a patented low-temperature alloy system designed to provide high-reliability in low-temperature applications that require a reflow temperature below 210°C.. Durafuse ™ LT provides improved drop shock resilience, outclassing bismuth-tin (BiSn) or bismuth-tin-silver (BiSnAg) alloys, and performing better than SAC305 with optimum process setup.
- Alloys | Indium Corporation : Durafuse ® LT. Durafuse ® LT is a low-temperature alloy system designed to provide high-reliability in low-temperature applications that require a reflow temperature below 210 ° C.. Durafuse ® LT provides improved drop shock resilience, outclassing bismuth-tin (BiSn) or bismuth-tin-silver (BiSnAg) alloys, and performing better than SAC305 with optimum process setup.
- Product Data Sheet Library | Technical Documents | Indium Corporation : Indium Corporation provides a Product Data sheet as well as safety data sheets on most products we carry. Download or print the data sheet you choose from our library.
- Soldering Products Manufactured by Indium Corporation : NanoFoil ®. Indium Corporation manufactures NanoFoil ®, a nanotechnology material that delivers energy in a controlled and precise manner for joining, energetics and heating applications.. NanoFoil ® is a reactive multi-layer foil that provides instantaneous heat for a variety of applications in many industries (semiconductor, aerospace, automobile, electronics, biomedical and defense markets).
- PCB Assembly | Low-Temperature Soldering | Indium Corporation : Low-Temperature Soldering. Indium Corporation makes a wide range of alloys that melt or reflow below 180°C and can be used to solve a great many assembly and other challenges. Low-temperature solder is often used in electronics assembly including for these applications: Attachment of temperature sensitive components to printed circuit boards.
- Silver Sintering | Indium Corporation : Indium Corporation’s silver sintering pastes are high metal-loading materials designed to fit easily into a dispense process with no change of deposition equipment. The pastes can also use fast “reflow-like” (RFL) sintering processes to form strong joints on many standard leadframe, DBC, and IPM pad finishes, and will bond strongly to die ...