Search Results for ""
- Indium Corporation : Indium Corporation is a global solder supplier specializing in solder products and solder paste for electronics assembly materials.
- TIM1, TIM1.5, TIM2 | Thermal Management | Applications ... : Features & Benefits. TIM1: Solder preforms are used as a solder thermal interface material between a processor die and a heat-spreader at the TIM1 level.; TIM1.5: In mobile applications or bare die applications, such as laptops or video graphics boards, there is no heat-spreader.Instead, the die is in direct contact with the cooling solution. That is why we call this thermal interface level ...
- India WEEE/RoHS Is Here! Compliments Of The Government of ... : INDIUM: Indian electronics manufacturers and solder users. This info is for you. After many years of discussion and policy making, the Indian Government rolled out its WEEE/RoHS directive, effective 01 May 2012. This directive is known as...
- Solder Flux - Indium Corporation's Online Store : NC-771 is a multi-purpose flux that can be used in an SMT rework process or almost any soldering application that requires the addition of a liquid flux. Typical application methods include a flux pen that allows you to apply a precise amount of flux to the solder joint.
- REACH-Compliant Solder Fluxes for Europe | Carol Gowans ... : INDIUM: One of the key components of the soldering process is the flux.Without the right flux to remove the oxides, then you can end up with a poor solder joint. Since our customers work with a wide range of metallizations, we have a wide range of fluxes.
- Buy Medical Assembly Materials / Indium Corporation's ... : Medical Assembly Materials. The processes and materials for the assembly of medical devices often require non-standard solder solutions. Flux and wire are for soldering to Nitinol, and the solder pastes will work in a variety of electronics assembly processes, including standard SMT reflow, laser soldering, IR soldering, and vapor phase soldering.
- Interpreting Weibull Plots: I | Dr. Ron Lasky | Indium ... : Folks, A while ago I discussed the Weibull Distribution and its importance in electronics reliability analysis. This distribution has been used to evaluate the life of solder joints whether formed in SMT, wave, or even using solder preforms. In the next few posts, I would like to discuss how to interpret Weibull plots.
- Safety Data Sheet Library | Technical Documents | Indium ... : Indium Corporation provides a Safety Data Sheet for a large variety of products we carry. You can also view our SDS documents in a number of languages.
- Solder Paste Expiration / Shelf Life | Eric Bastow ... : Solder paste is comprised of powdered solder alloy suspended in a flux vehicle. There is a group of flux ingredients that is generically identified as "activators".It is the activators whose primary function is to remove oxides not only on the surfaces that are being soldered but any oxides that may be present on the solder powder, itself.
- Product Data Sheet Library | Technical Documents | Indium ... : Indium Corporation provides a Product Data sheet as well as safety data sheets on most products we carry. Download or print the data sheet you choose from our library.
- English Safety Data Sheets | Technical Documents | Indium ... : Indium Corporation does not recommend, manufacture, market, or endorse any of our products for human consumption. All of Indium Corporation's products and solutions are designed to be commercially available unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Halogen-Free vs. Halide-Free | Tim Jensen | Indium ... : INDIUM: There is a significant push in the electronics industry to produce “halogen-free” products in order to be more environmentally friendly. The industry has begun to adopt the definition of halogen-free as less than 900ppm of Cl (Chlorine) and less then 900ppm of Br (Bromine). If a product contains...
- Buy Low-Temperature Pb-Free (Lead Free) Solder Paste Kit ... : Many applications require a solder that reflows below 180C. This can be due to the components being soldered or the operational temperature of the final product. Our Low Temperature Pb-Free Solder Paste Research Kit allows you to evaluate any two alloys in a side-by-side comparison to determine the optimum paste for your application.
- Indium Corporation's Online Store : Founded in 1934, Indium has global technical support and factories located in China, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA. Indium Corporation is an ISO 9001-registered developer, manufacturer, and supplier of specialty alloys, solders, and thermal interface materials.
- Buy Indium Metal / Indium Corporation's Online Store : Indium is a neutron absorber and is used in radiation detection badges. Indium metal has played a key role in technology advances since it was first investigated by Dr. William S. Murray in 1924, and with the creation of the Indium Corporation in 1934, the two have been tied together, leading and supporting the advancement of technologies that ...
- Products | Indium Corporation : Products manufactured by Indium Corporation include: Solder paste and powders, metals, solar assembly materials, solders, flux and epoxies, inorganic compounds, thermal interface materials, NanoFoil ®, reclaim and recycle, and thin-film materials.
- Trade Shows | Marketing Communications | Indium Corporation : Indium Corporation participates in more than 50 trade shows worldwide. In addition to major shows we exhibit at most local SMTA and IMAPS shows.
- A Guide to Low Temperature Solder Alloys | Jim Hisert ... : If you’re familiar with solder you know the traditional 63Sn/37Pb alloy and at least one higher temperature Pb-Free alloy (probably one of the Sn/Ag/Cu alloys which are very popular right now).
- Voiding: A Critical Issue in Electronics Assembly | Dr ... : INDIUM: QFN voiding is a significant electronics issue today. Patty & her team tackle voiding in QFNs, BTCs (bottom-terminated components), and more.
- Buy Heat-Spring® Kits / Indium Corporation's Online Store : Heat-Spring® Kits. Indium and indium-contained compressible interface materials used for thermal transfer. The Heat-Spring® is a patented technology from Indium Corporation. Available here are our bundle packs in many different thicknesses and form factors. All are packaged in tape and reel in a bundle configuration.
- Electroplating | Indium Corporation : Features & Benefits Indium-electroplated films have many industrial applications that take advantage of the unique physical and chemical properties of the indium metal, such as its low melting point, low vapor pressure, inherent softness and malleability, cold welding properties, anti-friction properties, and alloy hardening properties.
- Low-Temperature Soldering | PCB Assembly | Applications ... : Low-Temperature Soldering Indium Corporation makes a wide range of alloys that melt or reflow below 180°C and can be used to solve a great many assembly and other challenges.
- Solder Shelf Life as Explained by Eric Bastow | Jim Hisert ... : INDIUM: Shelf life of solder is a concern that is raised by customers on a somewhat regular basis. Solder pastes typically have a well defined shelf life, however the useable life of a solid form of solder may be much longer and harder to define. This was...
- Buy Solder Fortification® / Indium Corporation's Online Store : Solder Fortification® Solder Fortification® preforms are used in conjunction with solder paste to give more volume (and therefore more strength) to the solder joint than can be achieved through the printing process.
- Indium Wire | Solder Wire | Solders | Products made by ... : Wire Alloys. Indium-containing alloys can also be used for sealing, but are more commonly used for low temperature soldering. For example, Indalloy #1E, which is lead-free and melts at 118°C, and can be used in unique applications like bonding to glass or ceramics.
- Pb-Free Solders are Not the Cause of Tin Whiskers | Indium ... : Pb-free solders are almost always alloys of tin, silver, copper and/or antimony; never pure tin. During the initial Pb-free transisiton, the number of cited tin whisker cases grew because the Pb-free solder alloys stress a tin plating more than leaded solder, so whiskers were more likely to occur.
- Thermal Management | Applications | Indium Corporation : Features & Benefits All of our thermal interface materials are metal-based, which means they have a very high conductivity as compared to polymer-based thermal interface materials.. Indium metal, for example, has a conductivity of 86W/mK and is 4 times softer than lead.
- Intermetallics In Soldering | Eric Bastow | Indium ... : INDIUM: Intermetallics are a necessary evil in the metal-to-metal bonding world, which definitely includes soldering. There are two basic ways that metal will “chemically“bond to another metal: 1) solid solution 2) intermetallic. We will focus just on intermetallics for the moment as that is the most pertinent to the soldering world.br...
- Indium Corporation's Online Store : Indium Corporation does not recommend, manufacture, market, or endorse any of our products for human consumption. From One Engineer to Another®
- PRODUCT DATA SHEET WF-9948 - Indium Corporation : Form No. 98829 R3 PRODUCT DATA SHEET WF-9948 Wave Solder Flux Introduction WF-9948 is a fourth generation high-performance no-clean wave solder flux designed for use with through-hole and mixed-technology assemblies. It performs well with both tin-lead and lead-free solders.
- PCB Assembly | Applications | Indium Corporation : PCB Assembly Electronics assembly is one of the fastest changing, most demanding markets on the planet. As the electronics industry evolves to increasingly smaller, sophisticated, and more powerful devices, Indium Corporation continues to provide leading-edge materials and technology to solve today’s and tomorrow’s assembly challenges.
- Buy WF-9958 Wave Solder Flux / Indium Corporation's Online ... : Product Description: Project 99 ® Wave Solder Fluxes are ready and able to solve even your most persistent wave soldering challenges! WF-9958 Wave Solder Flux is an updated version of Indium’s best-selling WF-9942. It was designed to conform to the more rigorous standards of J-STD-004B and is designated as ORM0.
- What is the best way to solder to Nitinol? | Eric Bastow ... : Nitinol (a nickel titanium alloy) has become a very important material, especially in the medical world. It is often necessary to "attach" Nitinol to another piece of Nitinol or some other material such as platinum or stainless steel. Common high temperature bonding methods, like welding, are not suitable for bonding to Nitinol because high temperatures can ruin Nitinol's shape memory ...
- Bar Solder | Solders | Products made by Indium Corporation : Related Bar Solder Blog Articles Solder Reflow Equipment Options. 22 Jul 2015 by Jim Hisert | View Bio. Most of our customers use whatever heating method they already have, unless they are starting from scratch or unless there is a reason their existing reflow equipment will not work well for a new...
- Solder Paste | Solders | Products made by Indium Corporation : Features & Benefits Powders are available in hundreds of alloys and sizes from Type 3-7, including Type 5MC, Type 6SG, and Type 7SG. Solder pastes can be made from these powders using a wide variety of flux vehicles to achieve the best results for your applications.
- Optimizing the PoP Flux Dipping Process | Christopher Nash ... : Indium Corporation does not recommend, manufacture, market, or endorse any of our products for human consumption. All of Indium Corporation's products and solutions are designed to be commercially available unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Buy Solder Flux / Indium Corporation's Online Store : Solder Flux. Indium Corporation designs and manufactures innovative flux materials for virtually all applications where flux is required, including rework and repair, wave soldering, surface mount, mixed technology, and through-hole electronic assembly.
- Solder Wire - Indium Corporation : NOTE: Orders will be shipped approximately 7 working days after your order has been placed.
- Avoid the Void® | Avoid Decreased Yields | Avoid Field ... : Avoid The Void® with Indium Corporation's multiple options, including PCBA Solder Fortification, PCBA Solder Paste, and Power Die-Attach.
- Buy Solder Wire Kits / Indium Corporation's Online Store : Solder Wire Kits. One of the key hurdles in product development is being able to test a variety of options at a reasonable cost. With our Solder Wire Selector Kits you can select various assembly solders to experiment with, then choose the one that works best in your application.
- Buy NC-SMQ92J / Indium Corporation's Online Store : Product Description: NC-SMQ92J is a no-clean halogen-free solder paste formulated to leave a benign, probe-testable residue. The residue is easily penetrated and will not clog multi-point probes.
- Biographies | Who We Are | Indium Corporation : Indium Corporation does not recommend, manufacture, market, or endorse any of our products for human consumption. All of Indium Corporation's products and solutions are designed to be commercially available unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Bill Macartney IV | Biographies | Indium Corporation : As Manager, Global Channel Programs Bill Macartney is responsible for managing Indium Corporation’s global sales channel programs, including executing program strategies and developing tactical plans to enhance the program. In addition, Bill oversees the implementation of tools and programs to improve communication and product training.
- Lead-Free | Solder Paste | Solders | Products made by ... : Indium Corporation is a world-leader in lead-free solder paste and lead-free solder powder. We offer many alloy choices and flux technologies.
- Indium 101 - Earth Abundant Material or Rare? | Carol ... : Wandering through the references to indium metal on the internet, I sometimes see it referred to as, "that 'rare' metal." But is it really so rare? I recently talked to my colleague, Claire Miko, Director, Metals and Chemicals for Indium Corporation and asked if the reports of the rarity of the metal (like the death of Mark Twain) were greatly exaggerated.
- Thermal Evaporation & PVD Coating | Applications | Indium ... : Related Thermal Evaporation Blog Articles Quality, Service, Reliability in the Copper-Indium-Gallium (CIG) Rotary Sputtering Target Market. 13 Feb 2015 by Indium Corporation® | View Bio. Our CIG (copper – indium – gallium) sputtering target customers demand many things from us as a vendor.
- Buy Research Kits / Indium Corporation's Online Store : Research Kits. At Indium Corporation we have created a strong research and development team that has made us a top solder manufacturer with global resources. We understand the challenges of developing products for today's marketplace and the need to test options quickly and efficiently.
- Sputtering Targets | Thin-Film Materials | Materials used ... : A Room Temperature, Low-Stress Bonding Process to Reduce the Impact of Use Stress on a Sputtering Target Assembly. Author(s): Amanda Hartnett, Indium Corporation, Jacques Matteau, Omar Knio, Ronnie Spraker
- SMT Stencil Design: Formula for Area Ratio of Elongated D ... : Indium Corporation does not recommend, manufacture, market, or endorse any of our products for human consumption. All of Indium Corporation's products and solutions are designed to be commercially available unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Wave solder for PCB assembly applications by Indium ... : Indium Corporation offers a variety of state-of-the-art and traditional wave soldering products that meet IPC J-STD, Department of Defense, and telecom specifications, as well as customer-specific commercial specifications for wave and selective soldering operations.